Thursday, November 19, 2009

What it means to help people.

When I chose to be a Chiropractor 13 years ago I had no idea of where it would take me. I never imagined how fulfilling it would be to help so many people. I like most people thought it was just helping people with back pain, but have learned how to really help peoples lives and make them healthier. I had a patient today with a blood pressure off the charts. We had to sit and have a long talk about dietary intake as well as life style modifications. He looked at me with deep gratitude and thanked me for taking the time to notice, and check his BP. This was missed by the primary doctors. At the end of the day I feel like I really made a life changing decision for at least one person today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home